Friday, July 10, 2026

AUTHORITY

MEN AND WOMEN WHO ARE IMMORAL IN OR OUT OF CHURCH, ARE NOT OBEDIENT TO THE GOSPEL COMMISSION. EITHER GENDER WHO FAILS IN BEHAVIOUR SHOULD NOT LEAD A CONGREGATION AS A STANDARD FOR JESUS THAT THEY DON'T POSSESS. MEN OF AUTHORITY, HOLY. FULLY COMMITTED TO GOD'S WORD AND BAPTISM.

YOUR TESTIMONY AND CONFESSOIN OF JESUS CHRIST IS NOT MEANT TO BE SILENT AND VISIBLE.

SEARCH SCRIPTURES OF VIABLE WAYS ..."THE LORD GAVE THE WORD AND GREAT WAS THE COMPANY OF WOMEN." BESIDES, MUSICIANS VOICES WERE ALWAYS HEARD.

     A NEW NAME IN GLORY

1. I was once a sinner, but I came
Pardon to receive from my Lord:
This was freely given, and I found
That He always kept His word.

There’s a new name written down in glory,
And it’s mine, O yes, it’s mine !
And the white-robed angels sing the story
“A sinner has come home.”
For there’s a new name written down in glory,
And it’s mine, O yes, it’s mine;
With my sins forgiven I am bound for heaven,
Never more to roam.

2. I was humbly kneeling at the cross,
Fearing naught but God’s angry frown;
When the heavens opened and I saw
That my name was written down.

3. In the Book ’tis written, “Saved by Grace,”
O the joy that came to my soul!
Now I am forgiven, and I know
By the blood I am made whole.

snippet ministry by Claudia Ann Goodwin-Humphrey Ordained mandated reporter all rights reserved (c)
And *fairuse copyrights

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.




No comments:

Post a Comment